Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

Great day, congratulations again to Bournemouth and Watford, and to Brentford for getting into 5th spot, tremendous achievements all round.

Derby just fell to pieces, it often happens to one team. I didn't think it would be them though.

Looks like Burton are going to win League 2, whilst Bury currently sit in the final promotion place at the expense of Southend.

Blackpool fans apparently got into the executive boxes and started trashing the place.

CEAYN3IWgAA8qes.jpg

Text from my dog bothering mate who went:

"Don't know if they got in but yeah they were trying to get towards Oysyon. Can't blame them tbf, we all joined in with the your dad's a rapist and you're a cunt chant haha"

• Like 1

Classy.

Well, quite, but what else are they going to do to stop this family from destroying their club? Nothing else has worked, and even the football league aren't going to do anything given that he's on the panel that decides who's fit and proper. <_<

Sheffield Wednesday score a leveller in injury time! Bournemouth set to be champions!

Yay! Linekers team won the Championship!

Boo! Linekers team lost the Championship!

Linekers teams also finished 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th etc etc etc

Steve McClaren looks so sad on the football league show. I'm just expecting him to hear the sound of silence play over in his head.

Have a beer with me! Didn't think we stood a chance after the Scunthorpe match. Obviously the 3 points secured against Mykes team back in Jan were crucial.Cheers Myke ;)

Sorry again for beating you the other week Myke.

We somehow won 5-2 today, Tyson got a hat trick. Yet it was only the 4th biggest win of the day! Bristol City won 8-2, big centre half Aden Flint got a hat trick and now has 15 for the season. Bizarre.

Congrats to MK Dons and to Colchester as well.

Sorry again for beating you the other week Myke.

We somehow won 5-2 today, Tyson got a hat trick. Yet it was only the 4th biggest win of the day! Bristol City won 8-2, big centre half Aden Flint got a hat trick and now has 15 for the season. Bizarre.

Congrats to MK Dons and to Colchester as well.

Eh, you didn't send us down, Orient sent Orient down.

What a piss poor season, a complete omnishambles.