ALDS: Tigers over Yanks

ALDS: Los Angeles of Anaheim over Toronto

NLDS: Los Angeles over Pittsburgh

NLDS: Washington over St. Louis

ALCS: Detroit over LA of A

NLCS: Los Angeles over Washington

World Series: Detroit over Los Angeles

Wow.

I have doubts if we even win the division, but if the Tigers win it all I'll eat a Yankees hat.

None of your predictions are "the Reds win 200 or so more times" so they are all wrong.

The Reds should be able to get 200 wins...

over the next 5 seasons combined :pervert:

Update to my fantasy team: replacing Cole Hamels and Garrett Richards with Ian Kennedy and Michael Wacha did happen.

I just wish I had removed Hamels from my starting rotation yesterday, because then i would have beaten my opponent in ERA....

Braves win! Braves win! It was against Miami but I don't care because Braves Win!

2-0!

I hope Bethancourt can keep that fire lit under his arse. Dude has even more a cannon for an arm than I saw in the minors. Grilli is obviously psyched to have the chance to be a closer in the majors again. I could deal with seeing a lot more Simba > Jace > Freddie twin outings, as well.

They're a surprisingly fun team to watch thus far. If they play like this, I'd be okay with a .500 team.

The Rox are looking to go into their home opening weekend 3-0, given how much of a pummeling the Brewers have taken in the last two games. I may just wear my jersey on Friday to celebrate.

In the sake of fairness, I was going to wear my Rockies jersey on Friday either way.