The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I last went to Upton Park in 2011 and nowhere else - not QPR, Spurs, anywhere - have I felt such hostility from fans. Had people making (kind of weird) threats about "if this were 20 years ago" they'd kick my face in or something.

Like, I don't know, I guess what they were saying is that they want to be cunts but feel like they can no longer get away with it. Lovely. :/

West Ham are just one of those teams that it's just like urgh go away.  I remember after the FA Cup game earlier this season a few of their fans started on an old man and his daughter just because they drew at Anfield. 

I see David Sullivan is being a Grade-A tit as expected. 

Plus I hate how everyone is going on about it being the final game at Upton Park. I don't remember as much attention when Arsenal moved from Highbury or Man.City from Maine Road. 

• Like 1

Sullivan said we should have had different travel plans - but Sky are saying we arrived on time but the fans wouldn't let us into the stadium, hence why we've been given the delay to kick off.

It's just a bit annoying now how Sky have to be all "awwww, West Aaaaaaaaam" tonight because it's the final game there, but fuck them.

West Ham bowing out of Upton Park with the class and dignity they're known for...

17 minutes ago, Gazz said:

West Ham bowing out of Upton Park with the class and dignity they're known for...

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it."

I think I'm inclined to believe David Sullivan in this instance. I mean, where's the proof?

9 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Eh. The good news is City are still shit enough to lose at Swansea on Sunday.

Bad news is you're still shit enough to lose to Bournemouth on Sunday.