Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Owner selling up, inexperienced and tactically inept manager and widespread fan discontent! START THE SEASON AGAIN AND DO IT PROPERLY THIS TIME!

Could be worse, we're the same but the owner won't sell.

I feel like these things go in cycles (although for some clubs it gets longer than others and even as a Man Utd fan I'd love it if Leeds could find a stable owner) and most clubs eventually come out of it the otherside with a more secure base whether that's in the hands of the fans - like Exeter City or iirc Portsmouth - or with a new owner who isn't an asshole like James Brent with Plymouth currently, even if you end up relegated a few divisions.

Although if Sir Roy Gardner ever gets involved in your club, run, just run very far away.

41 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I feel like these things go in cycles (although for some clubs it gets longer than others and even as a Man Utd fan I'd love it if Leeds could find a stable owner) and most clubs eventually come out of it the otherside with a more secure base whether that's in the hands of the fans - like Exeter City or iirc Portsmouth - or with a new owner who isn't an asshole like James Brent with Plymouth currently, even if you end up relegated a few divisions.

Although if Sir Roy Gardner ever gets involved in your club, run, just run very far away.

Most likelu. We had one guy that had to sell the club for a fiver because of the genocide in Rwanda, then Bazza came in and ran the club properly if not spectacularly and now we have Mr Dodgy in charge 

• Like 1