Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

I can't wait to get in on this League 2 banter lads.

We are definitely going down, 100%. But I'm over it already...the sun is out at 7pm and I'm at the seaside. I've got plenty of time to worry about Rovers being shit later.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

I can't wait to get in on this League 2 banter lads.

We are definitely going down, 100%. But I'm over it already...the sun is out at 7pm and I'm at the seaside. I've got plenty of time to worry about Rovers being shit later.

Dude, its not like you are Villa, you still have a chance. Besides, we will fuck @Mad Jack up in the playoffs >_>

With @Jimmy's help

• Like 1

Trust me we don't have a chance. We had three big games against struggling sides and have lost the lot. Seven defeats in a row, 1 point in 13 games and no win in 15, the worst run in our history. Rochdale up next, the divisions in-form side. No chance this set of total wasters gets out of it now.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Trust me we don't have a chance. We had three big games against struggling sides and have lost the lot. Seven defeats in a row, 1 point in 13 games and no win in 15, the worst run in our history. Rochdale up next, the divisions in-form side. No chance this set of total wasters gets out of it now.

You can do it :@

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adam said:

I feel for you. Notts County were doing reasonably well last season before going into freefall, and it became clear that stalling that kind of downwards momentum was never likely to happen. Obviously, I always want my team to do as well as possible, but there's also a part of me that roots for the lower league clubs followed by EWB members, so I'll be hoping that Doncaster can pull something out of the bag.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I feel for you. Notts County were doing reasonably well last season before going into freefall, and it became clear that stalling that kind of downwards momentum was never likely to happen. Obviously, I always want my team to do as well as possible, but there's also a part of me that roots for the lower league clubs followed by EWB members, so I'll be hoping that Doncaster can pull something out of the bag.

It really is, and I agree. In fact, Myke is the first (and only?) thing I think of when I see Orient and how they're doing.

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

It really is, and I agree. In fact, Myke is the first (and only?) thing I think of when I see Orient and how they're doing.

Its because I love you. I care little for Doncaster. Let our love blossom you tart.

• Like 1

• Admin

The Leeds forward Souleymane Doukara has been banned for eight matches by the Football Association for biting an opponent. The incident happened early in the second half of the 23 February Championship match with Fulham at Elland Road. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.

The Fulham defender Fernando Amorebieta was the victim of the bite and was booked for his reaction. He was later sent off for a second bookable offence.

A FA statement read: “Souleymane Doukara will serve an eight-match suspension with immediate effect after he was found to have committed an act of violent conduct. The Leeds United forward was charged following an incident which occurred in the 54th minute of the game against Fulham on February 23, 2016.

“The breach of FA Rule E3, which the player denied at an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing on Wednesday, was considered a nonstandard case given the seriousness and both unusual and violent nature of the misconduct. Mr Doukara was also warned as to his future conduct and fined £5,000.”

About 5 minutes after my post we of course went a goal down at Rochdale. If we lose for the 8th game in a row today, and that utter tossbag Darren Ferguson doesn't get sacked, then I don't know what it'll take. Maybe he'll have to shoot a member of the crowd with a revolver to get the chop.