Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

Colchester giving me a bit of late season hope once again with their Harry Houdini act. Those last min goals to Walsall and Wigan look like they've killed us though :( If we'd have got the full 6 points from those we'd only be two points away from safety. However the next three games are certainly winnable and we took it to the last day last year to stay up. 

So Rovers run a shirt design competition for fans to submit potential designs every season and after a public vote that decides our home & away kits for the following season, and the club put up a prize of a trip to Thailand for the winning designer this year in conjunction with our new manufacturers...then announced that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction won the away kit vote, and he's going on the trip. So a lot of fans have accused the club of yet another shameless publicity stunt, I got my mate at the local paper to e-mail the story to The Sun and it's now gone all over the national press, and is the #3 headline on the BBC News website :lol:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

So Rovers run a shirt design competition for fans to submit potential designs every season and after a public vote that decides our home & away kits for the following season, and the club put up a prize of a trip to Thailand for the winning designer this year in conjunction with our new manufacturers...then announced that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction won the away kit vote, and he's going on the trip. So a lot of fans have accused the club of yet another shameless publicity stunt, I got my mate at the local paper to e-mail the story to The Sun and it's now gone all over the national press, and is the #3 headline on the BBC News website :lol:

#1 now. It won the fan vote though, so can't really see an issue, other than if he's still on the books...

44 minutes ago, Adam said:

So Rovers run a shirt design competition for fans to submit potential designs every season and after a public vote that decides our home & away kits for the following season, and the club put up a prize of a trip to Thailand for the winning designer this year in conjunction with our new manufacturers...then announced that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction won the away kit vote, and he's going on the trip. So a lot of fans have accused the club of yet another shameless publicity stunt, I got my mate at the local paper to e-mail the story to The S☆n and it's now gone all over the national press, and is the #3 headline on the BBC News website :lol:

Disappointing 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Colly said:

#1 now. It won the fan vote though, so can't really see an issue, other than if he's still on the books...

Well he is technically our '#28', and more besides that he may have won the vote but the club selected which kits to put up for the vote so that means there will always be a question over the integrity of it all. The worst thing about it is the kit is just plain dull.

Just now, David Marrio said:

Disappointing 

To stress I just got him to e-mail it to any national paper, The Sun just happens to be the paper that uses several of our paper's journalists for freelance stories.