Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

• Admin

Russell Slade is to be removed from his role as Cardiff City manager and will take up a new role as head of football. The club will appoint a head coach to look after the first team, with Slade overseeing scouting among other duties.

Tut. Putting a bet against your own team. 

I'd be happy with either side going up as it's someone different than the normal teams who seem to yo-yo between the leagues but I want Brighton more due to the couple of times I went down to the place and visited whilst my mate was at uni there, the several Brighton saves I've had over the past few FM's and it'd be there first season in the Prem. 

9 minutes ago, Thrilla said:

We can finish anywhere from 14th to 19th today (currently 15th), exciting times >_>

We can finish top half! At this rate we might make a play off challenge by 2023

• Like 1

Hopefully the two or three missed chances don't come back to haunt us. Some really good football from both teams in any case. 

I can see why Brighton might have an issue with the straight red, but you can't argue with the hole in Ramirez' leg.

I think that is an outrageous decision.

He's sent him off purely because of the injury. They both had their feet up but Ramirez happened to come off worse. He was pointing at his leg when he was showing the red.

Mike Dean is a wanker.

• Like 1