Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

6 minutes ago, Unemployed Liam said:

Ramirez never got the ball though. They both went for it, Stephens got the ball and caught Ramirez on the follow through.

Again, I see why it was a red, I just don't think it was as set in stone as some might suggest. It also felt that the card was given as much for the injury as anything, which I don't think is right.

I might have to watch it back because it looked like he did to me. Even still you can't dismiss the damage done by reckless play.

6 minutes ago, Thrilla said:

Random: One of the guys that owns PROGRESS Wrestling goes out with the daughter of the Gibson fella that owns Middlesbrough.

Ha, a while ago I did a double take when I saw her talking with Finn Balor on Twitter like they're friends and was just like WHAT is the connection here? :lol:

• Like 1

Anyone but Hull because I don't want to see Steve Bruce and his Theme Hospital bloaty head in the Prem again.  

• Like 5