Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

2 hours ago, GA! said:

HI FOOTBALL LEAGUE HOW U DOIN?

I see the Grimsby badge has suddenly appeared :P

Congrats!!  Finally gotten past the playoff voodou!! Now you've got another final to go to and try to win. 

Plymouth scored a 91st minute goal to beat Pompey 1-0 at home and thus go through 3-2 on aggregate. Gutted for me mate who supports Pompey. 

I don't like him for the way he conducted himself after he was deservedly sacked by us. Came out and whinged and moaned to the press saying he got sacked because he was a Geordie. No, it was because he had only won 4 games in 12 months. He had a fantastic squad, most of which he inherited and they were all sold off and he brought in sub par replacements. He wasn't and still isn't man enough to own up to his own shortcomings and failures and uses his mates in the papers to perpetuate the myth that he was sacked by Sunderland and forced out by the fans because he used to support Newcastle as a child. Absolute bollocks considering we have a Statue of Bob Stokoe outside The Stadium of Light. He just wasn't good enough a manager in the end. 

• Like 1