Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

I can't say I'm at all a fan of Steve "I don't believe in tactics" Bruce but I've never met a Wednesday fan that wasn't a cunt, and as a group they're pretty horrible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just Joe said:

Never gained that impression of Wednesday Supporters when we've played them.  Hull fans, are knobs that was pretty clear last night. Also, that Mauled by The Tigers crack can get in the bin.

Whilst I agree that chant is the height of cringeworthy, Wednesday fans chanted  "Hull City, we're coming for you!" at Brighton which I find to just be tremendously lame.

In an ideal world, we wouldn't all be discussing which fans are better/worse because it wouldn't be Hull and Wednesday in the final, but alas here we are. I live in hope that next year's play off final is between Burton and Walsall, somehow.

What a tr...ah you know what, I'm not gonna bother.

Basically nothing's changed there then except they've reduced Slade's role. I believe Trollope was manager of Bristol Rovers when we beat them for the JPT.

27 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Wimbledon have done it! Magnificent. It would be wonderful to see them go on to secure promotion at Wembley now - the fans deserve it. Not to mention they'd be in the same league as MK Dons!

:@

• Like 2

Just now, TCO said:

This would be the only ever opportunity Celtic and Rangers would ever have at jumping in too.

Imagine the trip if you are a Plymouth or Exeter fan.