Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

Oh well, if I can take one positive from today is that at least one EWB member might benefit from this match. I have no reason to dislike Plymouth; one of my best mates is from there AND Taribo West played for them.

@Mad Jack you still a bellend tho >_>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zero Hour Contract Thrilla said:

Classic Orient.

Just for once I want my team to do well. Even tho Rovers are shite, at least you won the league and had some cracking players. Oh well. Two things in life you can't change, your team and your mum.

We are somehow still alive in this relegation fight, must keep winning to stand a chance though.

We're away to bottom of the league, relegated Crewe next Saturday. I fully expect us to lose and be relegated in true Rovers style.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

We are somehow still alive in this relegation fight, must keep winning to stand a chance though.

We're away to bottom of the league, relegated Crewe next Saturday. I fully expect us to lose and be relegated in true Rovers style.

Told you. Keep the faith! You can fucking do it.

3 hours ago, MDK said:

Told you. Keep the faith! You can fucking do it.

I hope you are right :lol:

I still do not think we will to be honest, it's still a tall order and we have Burton on the final day, but at least we've given it a go the last few weeks.

April 27th. My favourite date in the calendar these days.

Because this happened!

Incredible, the reason I love football. The reason we all do really, in hope that something like this might happen to our club! Also, and because I'm a big shill, I've written quite a personal blog post about the day here. I don't usually mention my blog on here as obviously there are no other Rovers fans (bar sort of @EddieG and I have him on Facebook anyway) but I think it might be interesting to football fans of any club in a way.

• Like 5

See I've been spoilt as being a fan of a team like Liverpool and having experienced plenty of big moments. 

Enjoyed the blog! Closest I've come to supporting a football league club and experiencing a defining moment would be when I used to go the Wigan games as a kid and seeing them promoted into the Championship. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Adam said:

April 27th. My favourite date in the calendar these days.

Because this happened!

Incredible, the reason I love football. The reason we all do really, in hope that something like this might happen to our club! Also, and because I'm a big shill, I've written quite a personal blog post about the day here. I don't usually mention my blog on here as obviously there are no other Rovers fans (bar sort of @EddieG and I have him on Facebook anyway) but I think it might be interesting to football fans of any club in a way.

Also still very fond of that day. Working at the racecourse when everybody just stood still around the TVs to watch Soccer Saturday or whatever it's called, and the whole grandstand building going absolutely nuts when this happened.

• Like 1

My favourite moment is Efe, after rounding the keeper, put his foot on the ball, stopped it on the line, looked around for the camera and rolled it in. Oh, and it was 1-1 at the time. And he rolled it in well deep into injury time. 

Or when one of our players got booked by the ref for shirt pulling. He only had one hand ffs give him a break.