Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

20 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Or could it

I had a cracking day so yes, it definitely could have. If they want to schedule an international bike race in Donny every time Rovers are set to get relegated I'd be happy with that.

I find it odd that you call them the 'dingles', @Lineker. Is it just an EWB loyalty thing? Because while they may be the dingles to Blackburn fans, they wouldn't be to the whole country. The 'dingles' round these parts are Barnsley, and I believe in the Black Country they refer to...Wolves? as the dingles.

Interesting football league tidbit for next year: When Villa play Forest in the Championship, it'll be the first time two European champions have faced each other in the second tier.

Congratulations to Burnley (sorry, EWB). I like Sean Dyche and I hope they give it a good go next season, third time's the charm perhaps?

Plus one of my very good friends is a Burnley fan, so it's nice to have a friend who isn't suffering relegation or battling it.

• Like 1