Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

23 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Trying to make sure at least one good thing happens for you today? ;)

When we win tonight, I'll be turning a 50 quid free bet I had before the first knockout round into 500 free quid from Rupert Murdoch!!!!

Best team won today. Didn't feel like Villa looked threatening at all today and when Fulham went down to 10 men they managed to pack the box and edge of the area. 

• Like 1

The wheres and whyfors of yellows and reds aside, Villa as a team left the boot in a lot on challenges and were lucky to get away with it at times. Neither team were particularly dirty, but Villa made a few more 'naughty' challenges. 

Grealish is also unlikeable. Even before today, he is hard to like yet is clearly a good footballer. Cairney showed him up for long periods of the first half and Grealish was also responsible for missing your best chances. 

• Like 2

• Admin

Frank Lampard was at the L2 final as a representative of Derby County - looks like he could be named their new manager.

Elsewhere, Paul Hurst appears to be Ipswich bound, and Paul Tisdale will be speaking to MK Dons.

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

Frank Lampard was at the L2 final as a representative of Derby County - looks like he could be named their new manager.

Elsewhere, Paul Hurst appears to be Ipswich bound, and Paul Tisdale will be speaking to MK Dons.

I'm glad this is happening. He's shown Exeter nothing but loyalty and the fans trust stomped all over that season. I hope they get relegated. He'll be a good fit at MK Dons as well, considering they - like Exeter - can produce a talent or two. It's a shame Steve Perryman is retiring because I'd like to have seen them both go to MK. Still the setup there should be sufficient - and I'd wager they are more likely to get promoted back into League 1 than Exeter are.