FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

I hope Spain and Portugal are motivated to actually play each other, instead of just saving resources and sharing the points because they both figure they get 6 points easily from Iran and Morocco.

I want to watch a real match between two top teams, not a 90 minute cease fire.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Good tie.

Find someone that looks at you like Ronaldo looks at the World Cup.

Oh, and Ronaldo scored, how lovely for him. I'm sure he'll think about that when he is wanking in the mirror later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PanamAdam said:

He's bought it, don't understand what VAR is for if not that.

I think Nacho's foot coming out has sealed it there, whether he's looking for it or not. They'd only overturn it if the ref had made an obvious error, and that's more than likely going to divide opinion, so it would stand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colombaddar said:

I think Nacho's foot coming out has sealed it there, whether he's looking for it or not. They'd only overturn it if the ref had made an obvious error, and that's more than likely going to divide opinion, so it would stand.

True enough but it still pisses me off. He's capable of going past Nacho there, even if he wasn't the best player in the world. Not that Ronaldo being a twat is anything new.

Just now, GoN_ said:

We are basically doing a 4-2-3-1, with Guedes at the middle and Ronaldo or Bruno Fernandes either at the left or behind him(they keep changing places I think).

Cheers. I wondered because on the radio earlier someone said in the qualifiers they had been playing with two up front and it would be bold if they did it in this match.

34 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

I assume most if not all other nations at the World Cup TV coverage is the same tbh.

Not Netherlands coverage @Lars Kuyt

• Haha 2

In the qualifiers we played many times with Andre Silva and Ronaldo up front, but Andre Silva has been playing pretty badly, and these 4 have been working pretty well in the last few matches.

Edited by GoN_