FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

VA shite more like. Although in that game the entire set of officials was utterly useless. They ignored their instruction to not flag close offsides on multiple occasions (Khazri was miles on second half), utterly failed to control the game, and missed the most blatant penalties you'll ever see. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DMarriocco said:

Lash Vardy and Rashford on for either Kane/Sterling/Lingard. 

Only player that seems interested in driving at them on a run is Harry Maguire

This game has been classic England and I don't mean that in a negative way. There's been a great 20 min period were we were playing fantastic, some glimpses of good pressing and play, a dopey moment and a spell of sidewards passing whilst looking lethargic as fuck. 

u wot, on for Kane????

fuck it, that's so the best way to win any game - ref wasn't giving us anything & a last min winner will be better for morale than a comfortable win. I love the World Cup. 

• Like 2

• Admin

Saudi Arabia’s plane has landed safely despite a terrifying incident when it caught fire during their flight to Rostov-on-Don for the World Cup game against Uruguay on Wednesday.

The Saudi Arabian Football Federation posted a statement on Twitter saying it “would like to reassure everyone that all the Saudi national team players are safe, after a technical failure in one of the airplane engines that has just landed in Rostov-on-Don airport, and now they’re heading to their residence safely”.

The team posted photos of the players exiting the plane and smiling on Monday night but did not release further details of the engine problem, despite video taken from on board the plane showing flames coming from beneath one of the wings.

A statement from the airline, Rossiya, claimed that the preliminary cause of malfunction was a bird flying into the engine – but both were working on landing at Rostov-on-Don.

The Saudis were beaten 5-0 by Russia in the World Cup opener in Moscow last week. They now take on Uruguay after the South Americans edged Egypt 1-0 in their first game.

Croatia send reluctant substitute Nikola Kalinic home from World Cup
'Homophobic and not very clever': why puto chants haunt Mexican football

2 hours ago, Switzerlineker said:

Why does Maguire keep calling Kane "H"? Makes them both look like cunts.

He's a big fan of Steps. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

u wot, on for Kane????

fuck it, that's so the best way to win any game - ref wasn't giving us anything & a last min winner will be better for morale than a comfortable win. I love the World Cup. 

Tbf other than score he did fuck all...like most of the team like but still. He didn't exactly do much but get two goals and get gored to fuck in the box 

7 hours ago, DMarriocco said:

Tbf other than score he did fuck all...like most of the team like but still. He didn't exactly do much but get two goals and get gored to fuck in the box 

That's what he's there for though. Alli was an utter waste of space after the first hour and should have gone shortly after half time, but with Kane if we're going to create anything he's the one who's going to put it in. That header was absolutely outstanding, had to generate the power himself and put it exactly where he did or it's an easy catch for the keeper. I wouldn't have fancied anyone else in the squad to score that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DMarriocco said:

He's a big fan of Steps. 

So, he didn't so much but win us the game haha. 

I mean, the smaller teams are gonna double up on Kane, which in theory should leave space for someone else to exploit. We were doing that really well in the opening twenty minutes. In the second half they sat even deeper and we were sluggish. I just can't see any argument for taking Kane off at any point in that game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

So, he didn't so much but win us the game haha. 

I mean, the smaller teams are gonna double up on Kane, which in theory should leave space for someone else to exploit. We were doing that really well in the opening twenty minutes. In the second half they sat even deeper and we were sluggish. I just can't see any argument for taking Kane off at any point in that game. 

See my way of thinking was at the time when we looked sluggish I thought bit of pace from Vardy and Rashford could exploit them if they were tiring. 

First 20 we were excellent. I'm worried that other than Kane scoring we missed some really easy chances which if Kane is being doubled up on the likes of Sterling and Lingard really need to start finishing any chances they get. 

End of the day we got the 3 points but there is room for improvement. Fortunately we've got Panama next so hopefully a win against them takes the pressure off going into the Belgium game. 

38 minutes ago, PolaMDK said:

Doesn't that just mean bitch?

That's puta isn't it? 

Regardless, the correct shout at goalkicks is "You fat bastard, aaaaaahhhhhhh" and they know it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

That's puta isn't it? 

Regardless, the correct shout at goalkicks is "You fat bastard, aaaaaahhhhhhh" and they know it.  

This is why I want Bas Dost to play in the Prem.

WHOSE THE BAS DOST IN THE [insert team colour]
YOU FAT BAS DOST

The world cup finally busting out its Japan shit. Looking forward to this game that I'll totalling not be watching on my phone while I work.

• Like 1

Well this already got interesting.