FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Switzerlineker said:

Also, Aldi and Lidl are German :lol: 

So's the Queen :shifty:

real talk: The Germans are sound.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Official Collyombia said:

Exactly. So you can finish early and lose an hours pay. Yay. 

Not exactly. With the way Lidl pays workers you're paid monthly for the hours you are scheduled to do, schedules which are done two or three weeks in advance so people finishing at 3pm on Sunday will actually be getting paid at the end of this month as if they worked up until 4pm, or whenever they were scheduled.

The month after, you are paid for any hours you worked over what you were scheduled or you are deducted pay if you went under. The latter only happens if you have, for the year I believe, worked 30 hours less than you have been scheduled for, which is pretty difficult to hit. I've been with Lidl since October and I still have around 12 hours of undertime remaining.

6 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

Exactly. So you can finish early and lose an hours pay. Yay. 

I doubt many people will complain about finishing an hour early on a Sunday when we're in the world cup final. Even if they are £8-9 out of pocket. I think the majority would be more annoyed that they'd have to work while the final is on (i know I'm still bitter about it and I can watch it while i work).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hobo said:

So's the Queen :shifty:

real talk: The Germans are sound.

How is the Queen German exactly?

49 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

Not exactly. With the way Lidl pays workers you're paid monthly for the hours you are scheduled to do, schedules which are done two or three weeks in advance so people finishing at 3pm on Sunday will actually be getting paid at the end of this month as if they worked up until 4pm, or whenever they were scheduled.

The month after, you are paid for any hours you worked over what you were scheduled or you are deducted pay if you went under. The latter only happens if you have, for the year I believe, worked 30 hours less than you have been scheduled for, which is pretty difficult to hit. I've been with Lidl since October and I still have around 12 hours of undertime remaining.

I haven't a Lidl more today

2 hours ago, Rich said:

How is the Queen German exactly?

Sorry for not putting my post in comic sans to flag that it was not a serious comment 😋

• Like 1