Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

58 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Nah, these were 'could/should've been given the benefit of the doubt' calls, whereas Morata wanders aimlessly like a lost gazelle in the vast savannah.

Plus, Giroud smashed the ball into the net on both occasions. They were depressingly good finishes.

This is taking "if hitting the woodwork counted as a goal" to elite levels. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colly said:

I may be over simplifying football management here, but has Solsjkaer just basically told them they're allowed to play now? Amazing from Rashford. 

The 'arry school of management.

1 minute ago, Colly said:

I may be over simplifying football management here, but has Solsjkaer just basically told them they're allowed to play now? Amazing from Rashford. 

Basically this. Freedom they didn't have before. Pogba actually playing in the final third of the pitch helps massively too.

It seems like Jose's instructions were 'remember your defensive duties, even when we have the ball or you're dropped' whereas Ole's are 'pass forwards and shoot, you [whatever cunt is in Norwegian]'.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

It seems like Jose's instructions were 'remember your defensive duties, even when we have the ball or you're dropped' whereas Ole's are 'pass forwards and shoot, you [whatever cunt is in Norwegian]'.

The one vid I watched of Ole coaching Molde was basically "you're on the edge of the box, fucking shoot".