Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably could. I need to evolve my Haunter anyway so it'll be win-win, and give me a reason to turn the game for the first time since the week after it came out. Assuming we're talking Black/White 2 at least. I won't be paying too much attention to the site for a few hours, but I'll check in once in a while.

My Black 2 friend code is 4685 6264 6239

Edited by Vitamin E

Nintendo stuff has to use WPA security or something, benjis router is probably on something different.

It is, and I could change the settings to suit my DS if I had my PC at the moment, but for some reason my phone refuses to access the IP address I need in order to alter the router.

I need my computer back, already :(

They're a nightmare in White 2 as well, particularly as you can catch wild Eevees so you need more of them for Jolteon/Vaporeon/Flareon. I'm just trying to get them via my Antiques Shop in Join Avenue without much success, I've got one Leaf Stone so far.

So, I can't seem to get my DS to connect to my router. Says "Unable to obtain IP address. Move within range of access point or check DHCP settings"

...I am sitting literally 6 feet from my router. Why isn't this working?!

Anyways, here is my team!

Level 14: Sewaddle, Patrat, Riolu, Pidove, Oshawott.

Level 13: Growlithe.

I had Psyduck in there, but took him out because I didn't really need a second water pokemon. Was tempted to put in Magnamite.