Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Spore has 100% accuracy, Sleep Powder is only 75%. Also Mean Look only works while the Pokemon that used it is on the field. I would think you should go for Spore/Mean Look/Super Fang/False Swipe. Super Fang will be plenty to get them low enough for False Swipe to knock them down to 1 HP. Only issue would be that you can't get any Ghosts this way due to the Normal immunity.

But eh. That's just what I reckon.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one of the gym leader's Pokemon that gave me trouble was Sylveon, and I just brute forced that with Blastoise. Mr. Mime fell to a Shadow Punch from my Golurk, and I honestly don't remember her third so it must have fallen easily too :P

So easy to level in X and Y. First time I've ever outlevelled the Champion on my first go. Even had one team member each get a KO. My final team, for those interested, was Chesnaught, Blastoise, Golurk, Mawile, Gardevoir and Torkoal.

And now Blastoise, Gardevoir and Mawile have their mega stones, so they can all mega evolve. Haven't tried Mega Mawile yet, but both Blastoise and Gardevoir are beasts.

Well there's your problem.

Also just looked, her third was Mawile. Probably fell to an Earthquake from Golurk, or a Lava Plume from the Magcargo I was using at the time. Remember that Mr. Mime and Mawile have more than just Fairy weaknesses >_>

At the expense of power though. I only ever hold off an evolution if I'd get a move a) not long after when it would normally evolve, or b) it's dramatically sooner than if it did evolve. Like for example, Golett evolves into Golurk at 43. It learns Earthquake at 45. Golurk learns Earthquake at 50. So I held off evolution for two levels so I'd get Earthquake sooner.

Otherwise yeah I just evolve whenever. If you prefer to hold off on it then more power to you, if you want to challenge yourself then go for it.

Well that's disappointing :/

Vitamin E, just added you a bit ago and your Safari is Normal. I saw Minccino and Dunsparce, but couldn't see the third as you weren't online. I wouldn't mind checking that at some point since three of the four possibilities for that third spot have excellent hidden abilities - Healer Chansey, Imposter Ditto and Anticipation Eevee.

And I've already gone on about the Imposter Ditto before, but if I could get my hands on one of those I'd be stoked.

Double X: Unfortunately according to Kats my third is Smeargle :/ I would love to be able to find a Safari with Imposter Ditto, as I would prefer having one of my own than this Japanese one or whatever I have. If you don't have a Hidden Ability Eevee and don't find anyone who has that in their Safari, then I have one in my Black 2 from the Dream World I could breed once the Poke Bank opens.

Added a bunch of people's friend-codes and whatnot. Not that I'm much use, I just picked the game up for the first time in days, and I'm largely forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing, and just generally not very good at Pokeymans.

Can't believe that I'm still yet to find the time to sit down for an extended period and crack into this.

Anyone gonna do a diary in the Cube? That would be good.

Lend me your stuff and I will. :shifty: