Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished with Water, including the Delta episodes. My team was Gyarados, Swampert, Lanturn, Greninja, Slowbro, and since I had AS, Kyogre,

• Like 1

The thing I found about the mono run was that it kind of took the fun out of the catching Pokémon spontaneously and shuffling your team accordingly. I would probably be more likely to do it in a game like Pokémon X, rather than AS, because I felt like there was way more Pokémon to catch.

That might be interesting--give yourself a starting Pokemon of your monotype, something sort of middling or that can't be caught anywhere, and then catch your team later on. You won't be able to play with abilities or natures or anything like that, but eh. It'd be a lot harder, too.

I probably won't do it since I'm kind of sick of Pokemonning for now tbh. :shifty:

Welp. I got the Dusk Stone in Terminus Cave and evolved Lampent into Chandelure.

And that's the last one. I have a complete National Pokedex now.

The only event legendaries I have are Celebi and Diancie but fuck event legendaries they're for losers and nerds.

Games Obtainable With: Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

Available from: February 27th 2015 - November 30th 2015 (Worldwide)

If you access Pokémon Bank during the allotted time, you will gain access to all three of the fully evolved Johto Starters. Each of these have their Hidden Abilities and you get all three for each Pokémon Bank Account.Next time you load the game up, Brigette will give you the Pokémon.

Aaaaand...

Games Obtainable With: X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

Available from: February 13th 2015 - May 5th 2015 (UK only)

In the United Kingdom, if you go to GAME stores across the country, you will be able to receive a serial code that gives you access to Darkrai. This Darkrai is the same one that made it to Japan in 2014.

Yeah, 2 and a half hours is a bit of time to wait to get all your lives back and it's annoying that you can leave it for like half a day or something and only get to a max of 5.

Still, for a Bejeweled sort of game it has some nice little extras like taking into account Pokemon types, Mega stones and abilities.

Enjoying Pokemon Shuffle so far, caught Mew with my first Great Ball too :D

I get why they're going for the F2P sort of model, but I just don't know if it quite works when you're playing it on a 3DS. Is there enough people buying things through Nintendo eShop compared to an App Store or something?

Finally managed to get back into the groove yesterday in Alpha Sapphire. Just been to Mt Pyre and my team is:

Swampert Lv50

Gardevoir Lv43

Shuppet Lv30

Pinsir Lv33

Linoone Lv37(HM Slave)

???

Not sure on the sixth. Went with Pinsir and Shuppet purely because they're 'Mons I haven't raised before, and I wanted to see how they hold up (plus winning battles in story is way too easy to really care about how good they actually are for competitive battling, especially with Swammy and Gardy so overpowered). Probably switch out two of them for Metagross and Salamence when I get them.

Enjoying Pokemon Shuffle so far, caught Mew with my first Great Ball too :D

I get why they're going for the F2P sort of model, but I just don't know if it quite works when you're playing it on a 3DS. Is there enough people buying things through Nintendo eShop compared to an App Store or something?

Didn't they put some kind of Pokemon game on the iOS recently? I find it odd that they put it on the 3DS when they really just could've just done it on both that and Android, reaching a much larger and likely to pay audience.

But hey, it got me to buy Troezi so what can I say?