What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Finally watching some of Showtime's shows that aren't Dexter.

Weeds

I'm caught up on that now and all I have to say is that it's awesome.

Californication

Another show that I'm finding hard to describe, but I just love it. I just finished up the second season and...

I thought it was great how Ashby and Hank were pretty much the same person except that Ashby made the love of his life get an abortion while Hank didn't and relatively got his shit together

The Shining. It was alright I guess. I can understand why it was thought to be very scary, the same way I can watch The Excorsist and understand why, at that time, it was thought to be horrifying. While the creepiness is still there it doesn't really do well as a Horror imo.

Thor

I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun and I felt Hemsworth did a great job. Plus it's got the best cameo since Stark at the end of Hulk

Hawkeye! Renner was such a good choice, can't wait to see more of him in Avengers

Thor

I really enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun and I felt Hemsworth did a great job. Plus it's got the best cameo since Stark at the end of Hulk

Hawkeye! Renner was such a good choice, can't wait to see more of him in Avengers

It was a very good movie!

And I felt bad, I couldn't think of Hawkeye's name in the movie. I knew he was a hero...just couldn't think of the name at the time. And am I crazy, or was there a Hulk reference with the talk of Gamma Rays?

Although I didn't get the ending after the credits completely.

Thor

And I felt bad, I couldn't think of Hawkeye's name in the movie. I knew he was a hero...just couldn't think of the name at the time. And am I crazy, or was there a Hulk reference with the talk of Gamma Rays?

I just see that scene as a set up to the idea that Loki will still be a major villain in The Avengers movie.

Thor

I just see that scene as a set up to the idea that Loki will still be a major villain in The Avengers movie.

Well, according to Tom Hiddleston, that's the plan since he was super psyched to be going to New Mexico to film with the rest of them.

Thor

Well, according to Tom Hiddleston, that's the plan since he was super psyched to be going to New Mexico to film with the rest of them.

Alright, possibly Avengers and Captain America spoiler with an explanation of the after the credits scence

The thing in the box was The Cosmic Cube, which will apparently be making an appearance in Captain America as part of The Red Skull's plan for world domination.

Saw a load of movies over the weekend...

Thor - Really enjoyed this movie, probably the best super hero movie since the first Iron Man in my opinion. 8/10

Battle: LA - Had very low expectations due to very bad reviews I read for it, and I was actually very impressed by it. I want to see it again this time with higher expectations. 7/10

Your Highness - Second time I've seen this and it was hilarious, just as funny the second time. 10/10

The Green Hornet - First time watching it since I saw it in theaters, and it was still pretty funny. Not as good as I remember, but I still think it's better than most reviews are saying. The fight scenes were great as well, just wish there was more Christoph Waltz in it. 7/10

Watched Sucker Punch yesterday and I must say I was more blown away by this film than Inception. I heard a lot of critics give this movie a bad rating, but it's my favorite movie to come out this year, besides Your Highness. The soundtrack was brilliant as well. Another home run for Zack Snyder in my book. 9.5/10

Also watched Love and Other Drugs, it was a lot better than I was expecting (not that my expectations were low or anything). I was expecting the usual relationship movie but it was a very different take on the genre. 7/10

Watched Sucker Punch yesterday and I must say I was more blown away by this film than Inception. I heard a lot of critics give this movie a bad rating, but it's my favorite movie to come out this year, besides Your Highness. The soundtrack was brilliant as well. Another home run for Zack Snyder in my book. 9.5/10

I, actually, liked Sucker Punch a little bit, but this.. No.

I, actually, liked Sucker Punch a little bit, but this.. No.

I dislike Inception with a passion (or at least like to critisize it), but Sucker Punch was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse. It wasn't a good movie. The soundtrack was kinda cool yeah, especially because they covered Search and Destroy, but everything else was bad.