The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Just a reminder, the Uncharted 2 DLC is still availible for free for the next day or so, after that it reverts back to paid.

I think it might already have done for NA but it's still listed for free in Europe.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

In the item world on Disgaea 4...so, you can't save. I enter a mystery room and accidentally start a combat with THREE LEVEL 800 MONSTERS!!!!!

FUCKING HELL. I just spent the past hour leveling up my item/characters :(

Can I just say the latest system update is the greatest ever simply for allowing deletion of multiple files. Finally I can be rid of 4 years worth of Pro Evo kits and faces.

I'm almost certain any 'free' content is always linked with your Plus account. You could even let your membership expire and rejoin Plus at a later date, at which point all your previous Plus content should be accessible again.

Wait, you loose the game when they switch it? I thought it was like the other plus contend, once you klicked "buy for free" it will always be with your plus acount.

I'm almost certain any 'free' content is always linked with your Plus account. You could even let your membership expire and rejoin Plus at a later date, at which point all your previous Plus content should be accessible again.

Bob's correct, but my warning is more towards people who are still on the fence about joining.

Fair enough, but I just see it as being akin to a rental service. Netflix subscribers lose access to film streaming once their subscriptions expire, whilst Plus members can similarly no longer access their free game content.

Obviously, Playstation Plus doesn't have anywhere near as much content as Netflix, but I'd still consider it a reasonably fair comparison.

It is a fair comparison, and I always find it weird that some people almost expect the content to stay with them once their subscription ends.

I signed up finally because I want to play inFamous 2. It would cost £20, I got a 3 month subscription (going to uni in september, might renew if I have time to properly use it) and the sub cost me £11.99. So already I've saved £8 with this. And then there's plenty of other games to check out that I otherwise wouldn't, so it's certainly worth it. Probably more useful to my than netflix (although I do have netflix), since I could download TV shows and films, I can't do that with games :P.