The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

If you haven't picked up The Walking Dead do it now! It kinda reminds of Heavy Rain with the choose your own story thing and it's an absolute blast to play. I don't even read the comics or watch the show and it was still the best 20 bucks I've spent. Can't wait for the other episodes to come out now!

For people in Canada: Persona 4 is available on Amazon.ca for $20.

I've heard amazing things about 3 and 4, so I decided to pick up both....both were $50. A few months ago, 4 was costing around $40.

Are random game freezes a sign that your PS3 is about to break or are they just random?

My PS3 had a tendency to freeze whilst playing ME3 a lot. What game/s and how often? Are you playing really graphics intense parts or anything like that?

I've had some problems with the Uncharted games before... but my PS3 is like, one of the first models, so I always figured it was that. I don't think there's really any signs for a PS3 about to die, my PS3 has been making a ridiculously loud humming noise after like half an hour of playing since Modern Warfare 2 came out like... 3 years ago. Yet it still seems to run.

Is playstation plus worth it? What is the selection of free games generally like? Is there anywhere you can find out? I've tried looking on the store and google but can't really seem to find much information on what you specifically get. Thanks for any help.