The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Got my tax return today so I have one more question about the Vita. Does it come with a memory card or do I need to buy one seperate?

I don't think it does

Little Big Planet is amazing

I second this one of the best games on PS3

Also, an interesting article on Kotaku about the next Playstation. Take it with a huge pinch of salf

Got my tax return today so I have one more question about the Vita. Does it come with a memory card or do I need to buy one seperate?

I'm not 100%, but I think they come with a limited internal memory, AND you can buy a memory card to increase the capacity.

Does anyone have any word on when it'll be able to pay my PSOne Classics?

I don't know if this is a North America only deal but I logged onto the Playstation Store on my Vita to find that Motorstorm RC is free right now. So if you have a Vita you should probably get on that!

I'm almost certain that's a US-only deal, sadly. It's been in effect for a few weeks now.

Weird question, but does anyone have a functioning PSP they want to sell? Looking at spending about £40, maybe £50 depending on condition, but every eBay bid I go for winds up just over. PAL, not NTSC. Mine's screen is beyond FUBAR, and parts have been getting worse for a while anyway.

I'd buy a Vita, but I want to play PSOne Classics, and if that isn't going to happen any time soon then I'm just going to have to bite the bullet.

I think we have Gos at my shop for about £50, or the "street" ones with no wifi or anything are £90 new and...something preowned. I want to say £80 (£60 with my discount). Hopefully, we'll be trading in consoles again soon, so I can keep my eye out for bases/slims/3ks if that's what you're after.

I do believe I will be getting my PS3 today.

$249: 160GB console with Twisted Metal

$299: 320GB console with Uncharted 3

When I had a PS3, I never played the Uncharted game - a friend downstairs has all three though. Does the extra space really matter that much?