The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Looks like a bit of a downer after last month. I thought MGS4 was one of the most overrated games I've ever played so can safely give this one a miss and the minimal knowledge I have of the others doesn't interest me much either.

Fuelled by hunger and convenience of the planet, the greedy aliens have landed at the Zoo System to feast on delicious eggs. Clearly thinking with their stomachs was a mistake, because this is a Super Exploding Zoo!

Everything in this zoo explodes, from the 30-odd different animals with their special skills, to the concessions stands, to the tiny tufts of exploding grass.

So round up a herd of animals and blow the aliens (and yourself) to smithereens in this 80 level explode-em up!

Check out the Hatchery for new animals or collect stickers for your souvenir sticker book. Why not go head to head against a friend in the Versus multiplayer pens! Two go in, what's left of one comes out! (picking bits of the other team out their teeth, usually)

Super Exploding Zoo will be exploding onto PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 this June!

• 4 weeks later...

EU has a "Big in Japan" sale this week and there's some good stuff on it if you still use your PS3. Final Fantasy games, Resident Evil games, Team Ico, DMC, MGS but, more importantly, you can now own Binary Domain and God Hand for just £6.40. You couldn't even buy two pints for that.

• 1 month later...

Sound Shapes is a game I've been intrigued by since it came out, but I wasn't prepared to buy it because I could just as easily hate it as I'm likely to enjoy it. It's pretty much my quintessential "wait for it to be in the IGC" title.

Glad I held off on getting Lara Croft on Xbox, happy to play that with some of you guys.

Limbo and Castlestorm are a little annoying since I bought Limbo on Xbox (but it was only a couple quid so no great loss) and Castlestorm was a freebie. With the prelude to MGS V whose name escapes me right now free on Xbox next month too, I've not had the best luck with duplicates.

EU PS+

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
ps4Limbo
ps3God of War Ascension
ps4ps3vitaStealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
ps4ps3vitaSound Shapes
ps3vitaCastleStorm Complete Edition

Limbo feels kinda odd. Great game but very old, than again rocked league as a day one 20€ game kinda needs month with lower priced games to even out.

Edited by Herr Matzat

So I booted up my PS4 and it tells me my GTA saves are corrupted. Ended up deleting them and rebooting. Luckily my autosave was still intact, but still. 

Is this just a GTA thing? What caused it? And is there a better solution or better yet a prevention method?