Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

• Admin

4936f5f9d96f03f64617ca546ffc2203

" data-width="500">

4936f5f9d96f03f64617ca546ffc2203

">

Matthew Taylor does the worm after giving Bristol Rovers the lead against Forest Green Rovers Football Club in the Conference play-offs.

Posted by BT Sport on Wednesday, 29 April 2015

• Like 3

Can we just turn this into the Mick McCarthy Appreciation thread instead? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm9E-g3X-YQ

Edited by DavidMarrio
  • Like 1

Right now everyone but Derby is winning in terms of the title/play off chases. So as it stands, Watford are champions, Ipswich will finish 5th (and face Norwich in the play offs!) and Brentford will sneak 6th from Derby, who are losing, and face Middlesbrough.

Poor form by Lineker, two of his team's fighting it out for the title and he's nowhere to be seen!

Granted, he's probably asleep after a night shift but still :shifty:

If Blackpool aren't going to draw I hope it gets called off so that game can be voided from my championship accumulator. Got 9 games out of 9 right and that's the one I'm most worried about.

Reading mentally checked out on their league campaign weeks ago, so Derby's play off position is safe.

Would like to see Ipswich win the playoffs. Always liked Big Mick and would be nice to see Ipswich beat Norwich to it, due to my irrational hatred for Norwich.

Folks, this is how you get things wrong.

I clearly hadn't accounted for the fact that Derby are utterly awful.

• Like 1