Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

On 2/2/2018 at 11:51, MDK said:

I can't wait for microtransactions and poker.

And the microtransaction-driven poker.

PAY 4.99 TO UNLOCK THE FLOP CARD NOW~

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/05/2018 at 01:47, Rocky said:

I'd pay if I had a pair of two's

I have an Ace/6 off suit

*pay $10 to go all in*  

FUCK IT I'M ALL IN!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Rockstar Games: The Bank Robbery and Gang Hideout included in the RDR2 Special Edition are side activities created specifically for that version and are not part of the main game.

So that in combination with multiplayer online boosts with the ultimate editions and micro transactions to boot. Ack. I knew it was just going to be GTA V but this time with Horse Cards or whatever, but locking activities behind an edition of the game is just fucking shitty.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Collectible-RDR2COLLECTORSBOX-FOB-LARGE.

Think the fact this collectors thing doesn't actually include the game itself is fucking ridiculous.

What's silly about that is, if they charged 30-40 more making it £120 and included the game, people wouldn't really say anything as collector's editions usually go past the £100 mark anyway.

It's in the small print but you wonder how many people this will catch out. My nephew already came to me with that pic and I had to point out there was no game included.

Fuck off is that real that it doesn't come with the game?!?! That's mad! Are most collectors editions like that now or?

1 minute ago, DMo Salah said:

Fuck off is that real that it doesn't come with the game?!?! That's mad! Are most collectors editions like that now or?

Most that I've seen do include the game, but this one doesn't.

I wonder how many people it'll catch out.

• 2 months later...