She's a Twitch streamer, he's a Twitch streamer, they're all Twitch streamers

On 10/01/2022 at 15:58, METALMAN said:

Harry Potter on GBC was great! I wasn't sure if it was real or not because I only ever found it on one of those shifty as hell cartridges you got in other countries with about 50 random games tossed in. My gran got me it.

Also I legit know a guy who looks like this:

image.png

His poor mother if that person had the same sort of head as that 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Haven't been  in this thread in a while, but I wanted to take a minute to plug my upcoming charity stream. Next Friday, in conjunction with Stream for a Cause, we'll be raising money for autism support. It'll be a fun time. 

Side note: I have now follow most/all of you on Twitch ❤️

• Like 3

17 hours ago, METALMAN said:

I’m thinking of broadening my offering from Euro Truck Simulator to doing some kind of live songwriting/recording thing. Might be fun?????

Fun it might be but it's also outside of your stated remit of Driving Trucks. Unless you do a sister channel of 'Writing Songs'.

On 27/01/2022 at 15:32, Ollie said:

I took some time off of streaming but I am back now.

https://twitch.tv/probablyoliver

I only had a few minutes of free time but I popped in, was good to see you back at it! I have had a lot of fun with your streams and hopefully you do too.

So I have been working recently on projects for new media and I am at the stage where I have a project ready to start filming. However, I have no internet so I can't stream it, but it is the sort of project where I would have a lot of downtime to kill, which would normally (when streaming) be filled with chat interaction. But since I am going to do this test run on Youtube, I won't have live chat.

So I came up with the idea of opening the floor to any questions. If there is a funny interaction we had you want me to relive on stream, if there was one of my stories you wanted to know more about, if there is a currently relevant issue you want to know my stance on, please shoot me a question. Can sign it or not, just as long as you are okay with me reading and reacting to it in a youtube video.

https://forms.gle/AbRudE3kP1F2D48k7

Up to part 6 now, and started making thumbnails too. It's somewhat intentionally terrible :P
Just bought a Blue Yeti mic as well. Might start doing some streaming stuff but I'm not sure how my PC would handle most of the games I have at the moment.

• Like 2

Updated the list of streamers/YouTubers/etc in the first post, if I missed anyone or if anyone wants me to change any details, just say so. :)

• Like 1

On 16/02/2022 at 11:30, Cornelius Weinerbottom said:

Updated the list of streamers/YouTubers/etc in the first post, if I missed anyone or if anyone wants me to change any details, just say so. :)

:(

Can...can I be added? I swear I'll do something nice soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6_DiyaUoqWyY9HDgcAx0ZA

I choose a variety of everything with a randomiser. :D

I'm thinking I might start streaming at some point. It's difficult to have any sort of schedule considering my work shifts are just... whenever, though. We'll see what happens.

Also, I'm releasing another (non-Harry Potter) video tonight at 8pm GMT/3pm EST!

• Like 2