Pokémon: (Mew)Two Strikes Back

Bobfoc

On 03/09/2022 at 12:11, TheGrandAvatar said:

Started the journey today meeting friends of the hero and picking the starting Pokemon which was water type Oshawott. He's a slasher in response to any attack. 

Alexa, play "Unova Route 2".

Ah, that's the stuff right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Benji said:

nrf1wfta0zn91.jpg

My mind is blown. I have picked blue version. Every. Single. Time.

Haha! I tried to alternate each time.

I was Blue. Swap to Gold. Swap to Sapphire (but also swap to Emerald). Swap to Diamond. Swap to White (unknowingly following this pattern). Swap to Black 2. Then I got X, probably because of Black and White not really being Reddish and Blueish. Got Alpha Sapphire on purpose though. Swap to Sun. Swap to Ultra Moon. Swap to Shield (unknowingly following this pattern again)...and I already planned on getting Violet.

Really weird that you unconsciously go for the blueish colours each time. Not sure which is more of a coincidence. :lol:

I went Yellow > Gold > Sapphire > Diamond > White > X > Sun > Sword

My pattern was basically give my brother the choice then buy the other one so we could swap exclusives. Sword I picked because I preferred the exclusives.

Haven't decided if I'm bothering with Gen 9 yet (realistically will).

Made it to my first town and have about three Pokemon. Little Oshawott is levelling up nicely. Taught him water gun at last. Have not progressed much. But taking it slow and at a pace I'm comfortable with.

Really has it's charm does Black and enjoying the music with the usual type of characters and story that I love about it. The world is fun to learn about really and picture how the alternative reality of a Pokemon Universe is and how it would compare to ours. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Question - I am trying to play the DS games on my 3DS. Do the DS games still have online capabilities? Like if my daughter and I both have Pokemon Black can we trade? 

2 minutes ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

I could be wrong but I believe you can local trade still but the GTS is closed. Gen 7 still has the GTS running, I've used it on Ultra Sun recently, but I would assume the older generations are shut now.

Wicked. I'm having trouble finding the old DS carts. So many ROM cartridges out there.