Pokémon: (Mew)Two Strikes Back

Bobfoc

20 hours ago, RPS said:

I am doing a Pokemon X Nuzlocke. Pidgey, Farfetch'd and Combee is a bad pull from the get go.  

Oof, that's a poor hand to get dealt. Who was your starter?

A few leaks suggest there's gonna be a few if these "divergent" species.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Oof, that's a poor hand to get dealt. Who was your starter?

Froakie. I got Pansage from the forest region and I got Charmander from the scientist and Pancham from route 5 so all hope is not lost. I had to make a pick between Farfetch'd and Pidgey though to stay on my team. Tragic. 

• Sad 1

On 02/10/2022 at 07:55, RPS said:

Froakie. I got Pansage from the forest region and I got Charmander from the scientist and Pancham from route 5 so all hope is not lost. I had to make a pick between Farfetch'd and Pidgey though to stay on my team. Tragic. 

Onto route 7. We tragically lost Darby (Farfetch'd) because I wasn't paying attention in a double battle.But Plop (Pidgeotto) is doing fine in the slot. 

It's interesting to see how you have to really make key choices about your team on a Nuzlocke. This is hard. I have grinded a bit but I'm avoiding guides to know what Pokemon I should be on the lookout for. I'm rolling with Frogadier, Pidgeotto, Pansage, Pancham, Espurr, Charmeleon. I have Bidoof, Combee, Flabebe, Whismur and Snorlax in boxes. Without spoilers, any thoughts on who I might shuffle in? 

3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

LOVE Lechonk.

LOVE Girafarig getting an evolution.

LOVE being able to obliterate weak pokémon on the overworld and essentially skip all that time spent waiting for animations. Grinding has become easy.

LOVE the idea of having a temporary type, but this terastylising thing is pretty lame.

The critter design is really good this generation.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...