General Gaming Thread 2021

Ruki

I figured it was only a matter of time before a new Timesplitters game was in development, after all the talk and excitement online about how the second one was playable in Homefront: The Revolution.

Once in a while I chill in a Twitch stream where the streamer is a "Fuser Partner", and chat throws out suggestions of songs to mix. It's fun. I would like to try it but I don't want to pay $40 USD for what essentially feels like a gimmick that I would play with for a little bit before shelving it.

11 hours ago, CLDY said:

Once in a while I chill in a Twitch stream where the streamer is a "Fuser Partner", and chat throws out suggestions of songs to mix. It's fun. I would like to try it but I don't want to pay $40 USD for what essentially feels like a gimmick that I would play with for a little bit before shelving it.

It is really cool. I think it both came out at the completely wrong and right time. It's the right time because it's great to chill with the hubby, he is on his Switch, I'm playing music for us both. It sounds great. It's a great substitute for the club. Last night I was bouncing between Hot Stuff, I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Where's your Head At and Rock the Casbah for a while. Rinse lather repeat. 

But imagine this as a party game? A bunch of friends passing around the controller with a stack of songs? Game changer. It would be such a great party game. 

However, charging 39$-50$ for it is strange with all the paid DLC. The game comes with All Star by Smash Mouth. I don't want that song. I would rather be able to get the game for a much lower price and buying individual DLC packs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 27/05/2021 at 11:31, Bobfoc said:

Sonic the Hedgehog is going to be a playable character in Two Point Hospital.

You forgot to mention that he's playable in the Tokyo 2020(?) Olympics game too.

But how will he do in the boxing event? That was boxing, right? Was it MMA? I don't know.

You can also play Sonic Championship, a fighting game, in Lost Judgement when it comes out. Yay?

On 27/05/2021 at 12:31, Bobfoc said:

Sonic the Hedgehog is going to be a playable character in Two Point Hospital.

How is he "playable"? Is he a Doctor you can hire? 

• Haha 1

Completed Resident Evil Village. Felt like a much more polished version of Resident Evil 7 crossed with the best bits of Resident Evil 4. Who's highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't played it or is on the fence about it. 

I finished it in just shy of 10 hours

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EA apparently going to announce the revival of one of their many, many IPs at their event in July - lots of speculation at what it could be. I think it'll disappoint people and be EA jumping on the snow sport bandwagon that seems to be starting up again and it'll be an SSX game.