What Did You Watch Today? 2022

IDOL

While waiting for work to land in my queue this morning, I decided to fire up a movie - I never really have the want/chance to do that - but I was scrolling through things on Disney+ and realized I hadn't actually gotten around to seeing Jojo Rabbit which just made me remember - as rare as I have the want to watch any movies or TV shows?

Absolutely anything that Taika Waititi touches makes me think "Oh yeah! This is why people like this kind of stuff".

• Like 2

I've just binged watch all 3 seasons of Mr. Inbetween over the last 5 days. A totally underrated gem of a TV show that I think has gone under a lot of folks radars. Probably my favourite show since Breaking Bad originally aired. It's funny, heartbreaking and lots of fun action, and the ending had me cheering.

Dear Evan Hansen. It was....okay, but not great. I know why they cast him, but Ben Platt looked a bit too old to play the lead. Though not as bad as some other movies where older actors play teens.

If you're one of the few people who has somehow avoided watching The Office (US), give it a shot. I've been enjoying my binge so far and I'm on season 5. One of my colleagues said I am very much like Dwight...but I find myself relating to Michael...and a bit to Jim.

Makes me wonder what the British version might have turned into had it rolled on for a few series.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...