AEW: Fight Forever

No community creations would be a dealbreaker for me. We already know that there will be some big names missing from the game. And I have neither the patience or the skill to sit down and create good-looking custom wrestler myself nor am I willing to go back to searching the internet for formulas.

11 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

They have not, to my knowledge.

Leaning into the retro idea though, if creations are closer to No Mercy than WWE2k, we'll be fine without it. Just go back to the old school of going to websites for the formulas.

With each creation being *ever so slightly* off normal in-game models for maximum old-school CAW immersion

I just found recreating CAWs to be so tedious.  Loved having good-looking CAWs but the further along I got in the series the less I could bring myself to spend the time.

There was one SVR game though where I just said the hell with it and made my own CAWs and just accepted they'd look completely half-assed.

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, K said:

The WWE news thread has got me really looking forward to this game.

The trailer originally made me very excited. Yet the news thread took that to a whole new level. Hoping it will satisfy people and create new fan's. I'm hoping for myself that it will provide a warm nostalgic feeling about it all. 

The smart move was the trailer asking me if I remember the feeling when I could just pick up a video game and begin playing. No. I do not with a wrestling game at least. Gameplay reminds me of the golden year's of wrestling that was a lot of fun to play back in the day. So very much looking forward to it now.

As mentioned really hoping my expectations aren't too high and setting the bar too high.  

1 hour ago, K said:

The WWE news thread has got me really looking forward to this game.

For someone that doesn't venture into the Ring, what happened?

Also, every time I see the name of this game I sing it to the tune of Alphaville's "Forever Young". 

Do you really want to Fight Forever,
Forever, Fight Forever...young.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...