Sky Bet EFL 2022/23

Lineker

It would be fantastic if Carrick gets Boro promoted considering the position they found themselves in when he took over.

Although it would be peak promoted club tradition for him to have a poor start to the PL despite a hard run of results, get sacked and be replaced by Steve Bruce.

• Like 2

A good cup run this season, Broadhall Way bouncing and promotion clinched before the last game after losing our stride over the last couple of months. If you'd said that would be Stevenages season on day one I would have laughed but somehow we've done it. Great end to the season and glad it was clinched today rather than having to deal with a nerve-racking away game next week.

• Like 1

Think out of the Championship playoffs I'd rather Luton or Coventry win it. 

It'd be massive for both teams but think I'm leaning slightly to Coventet just because of all the shit they've been through with the stadium over the years. Don't think I'd even mind Sunderland sneaking into the playoffs and winning it. 

Fuck Millwall

• Like 1

The Championship fixtures to decide the playoffs couldn't have been any better. 

Everyone 3rd to 11th play each other with Millwall/Blackburn playing each other and a Blackburn win would being doing the lords work and stopping Millwall from getting in the playoffs

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Baddar said:

Peterborough got the last L1 playoff spot at Derby's expense.

Love this almost as much as Argyle winning the title. A lot of Derby fans treated this league like it was below them at the start of the season, and that they were going to walk it. Glad that they've had a very rude awakening.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FestiveJack said:

Love this almost as much as Argyle winning the title. A lot of Derby fans treated this league like it was below them at the start of the season, and that they were going to walk it. Glad that they've had a very rude awakening.

Made little sense given how much of a state the club and squad were in as well.

Also, Northampton take the final automatic spot in League 2. I get why fans want to run on the pitch but I can’t say I like it. Let the players enjoy it without being swarmed. Perhaps it’s purely because I know if I was in that situation and I got rushed by strangers I’d lose my mind.

Edit: apparently I was watching a replay and thought it was live. 😆

Edited by Twist
  • Like 1