Sky Bet EFL 2023/24

Lineker

Sheffield Wednesday's owner has asked fans to stump up £2m to pay tax bills and wages in order to avoid a transfer embargo. This raises the further question of why they want to avoid a transfer embargo if they can't pay wages already, but not great...

Big victory tonight,still a pretty big mountain to climb to try and overtake Ipswich and Leicester in the top two but still a lot of time in the season and it keeps us in touch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want whoever takes over at Swansea to give Kristian Fletcher a run in the first team. 18 year old American on loan from DC United. He's been lighting up the U21s lately. Believe he's scored back to back hat tricks before this weekend. He's scored 14 goals for them this season. Might as well see how he handles the bump up at this point!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I had a pound for every time Bundu came on for an injured Hardie, was denied a clear red card by Gavin Ward for a foul on him and went off injured for Waine in a game that the home side won 3-2 in late 2023, I'd have two pounds.

Which isn't a lot, admittedly, but it's definitely more than the average.

• Like 1

I appreciate the level of pettiness our club possesses in choosing a picture of Scheuy where he looks like he's made a mistake. 

A small part of me wants him to do well - he deserves it and will go down as one of our best ever manager. A much bigger part of me wants Stoke to get relegated like Halloway did when he jumped ship for a Leicester team lower down the table than Argyle.

46 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Fraud of a manager tbf. 

Came out after he was gone he’d banned one of the most hard working liked players from the training ground at Rangers. Wouldn’t even let him say bye to the other players when he left. Just a horrible second hand car salesman.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...