Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The most 'major' if you can even call it that, bug I've seen is Birmingham signed Striker Xisco and the newspaper reported him as a defender, and he seems to be playing in defence too.

No, he's not multiposition. But thats it, doesn't effect me and doesn't affect Birmingham since he still manages to get a place in the defence.

I think I just come across a bug:

While playing my reserve game diary (cheap plug!) Phillipe Senderos got a 2!!! A 2!?!? What the fuck? He played a perfectly average game (1-1 btw) yet the shit rating. Another player got 3, and another got 4.

Bloody bugs...

I remember (in CM) when I scored 11 past Partizan in the Champions league and their 'Keeper got a 6, now either they lose every game 22-0 or somebody fucked up :lol:

I think I just come across a bug:

While playing my reserve game diary (cheap plug!) Phillipe Senderos got a 2!!! A 2!?!? What the fuck? He played a perfectly average game (1-1 btw) yet the shit rating. Another player got 3, and another got 4.

Bloody bugs...

Were you playing them (every so slightly) out of position? The game doesn't deal well with that - I've players on a decent 7 or 8 rating, put them in a new position for 10/20 and they've dropped as low as 4,5 or 6s.

Senderos played centre-back, which is his position. Larsson played out of position on the left wing, so I suppose that could have something to do with ttat. But the other player played in his position. This needs to be fixed, this is clearly a bug...

If a player can't settle and wants to leave, is there anyway I can convince him to stay? Flamini seems to be unhappy, he can't speak English yet so I'll assume thats part of it, he's also got 4 years on contract so I won't let him go.

Dida seems to have caught the unsettled bug too, I didn't pay £6.5million in compensation to ACMilan for a fucking wimp. Gilberto and Edu both speak portugese deal with it.

Yeah, the "he's out of position by a millimeter so he gets a 3" is annoying :P

Here's a list of known bugs from the SI forum, just for curiosity's sake:

(Edit: This list is up to date as of a few hours ago)

1. News item only shows three players in Team of the Week when you have more than three

2. Can't remember screen selection view - Fixed

3. Squad selection screen skips off a player - Fixed

4. Players out of position getting poor ratings - Fixed

5. Player with squad status wanting clarification on role at club

6. Injury during match is listed as training injury in news item

7. Array Access out of bounds error when undoing changes to tactics - Fixed

8. Goalkeeper not passing short to defenders when set in tactics - Fixed

9. Extra time going beyond 120 minutes - Fixed

10. Soccer AM Badgers team taking part in transfers - Fixed

11. Milestone reporting unbeaten run in next line shows losing streak

12. Players complaining about lack of competitive action when injured

13. Clear selection option when submitting Champions League squad doesn't function

14. Yo-yo happiness - Fixed

15. Short range goals dscribed as 100+ yard strikes - Fixed

16. Danish, Swedish and Norwegian reserve leagues not including some clubs

17. Players miscontruing manager media messages

18. Justyn Roberts duplicate at Nottingham Forest - Fixed

19. [Mac] Copy & pasting into search bar crashes games - Fixed

20. Molly has a big bad dolly - Fixed

21. Unrealistic high scoring matches

22. Everton going into receivership - Fixed

23. Goalkeeper and outfield player swop shirts

24. Incorrect offside decisions - Fixed

25. Add all option on training schedules - Fixed

26. Players not given numbers assigned in the database

27. Assistant reporting incorrect score in Champions League report

28. Man marking not functioning correctly

29. Scouts reporting on clubs highlighting players that are out on loan or co-owned by other clubs - Fixed

30. Club's favourite personnel not listed - Fixed

31. Nation teams drawn against one another CL 1st knockout round

32. Midfielders not listed in Team Report when tactics only include defensive and/or attacking midfielders - Fixed

33. Portuguese league player eligibility - Fixed

34. Doesn't remember split view selection

35. An overabundance of diving - Fixed

36. Time lag on network games

37. Player stats not completed unmasked

38. Royal League effecting European co-efficients

39. Regenerated players lacking in technical attributes

40. Multiple leagues (i.e. Conference North / South) going into single play-off final, game not continuing to match - Fixed

41. Printing to web or file creating 0 byte files - Fixed

42. Matches freezes

43. Dutch players receiving 2 match ban for 3 yellow cards

44. Player sold and then demands to be played more in first team for old club.

45. Icelandic foreign players dont have work permits assessed or approved

46. Second Norwegian transfer window missing

47. Password protection can be bypassed

48. Too many managers doubling up international and club management

49. LDV Vans extra time

50. Polish FA Cup incorrect

Edited by TheReilDeal

Anyone else find that their assistants talk crap half the time? Quieroz so far has told me not to buy Fabrice Fernandes or Aleksander Frei. Both of whom have done well since I got them. And he continually tells me that Anthony Vanden Borre (Some young kid I signed from Anderlecht at the start) who has improved loads since I signed him, will never improve above his current level and that I should sell him. Yet his stats are better than Phil Neville's and only slighty worse than Keane's. Both of whom are "deserving of first team places" according to Quieroz.

I have loads of guys in my reserve team who've basically got real shit stats except for something like finishing, and thus they are valued at ridiculously high amounts, any decent way of getting rid of them without selling them to shit teams at half price?

I have no desire to use any of my reserves, those that I do are already in my first team.

Guest Red Devil

Mudda and Funk, I had the exact same problem with Marco Streller after buying him for 5million for Spurs. He was unhappy for over a year as i tried to flog him but recently he told me that he's finally settled into the area and wants to get into the team so just wait and shove him in the reserves for a while and after some time it should get better itself.

I hope they do something about the shooting. Maybe it's just me but most players seem to shoot over/wide constantly. For example Leeds vs Man U League cup semi final first leg, scraped a 1-0 win for Leeds after Man U had a massive 22 off target shots only getting 6 on target. This was with a proper first team out as well.