Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all very confusing and I haven't the gumption to figure it all out so somebody please tell me how long Celibi is available with Pokemon Bank so I can decide if it's worth it to get Pokemon Bank for my daughter and her one Pokemon game (the one I gave her).

This is all very confusing and I haven't the gumption to figure it all out so somebody please tell me how long Celibi is available with Pokemon Bank so I can decide if it's worth it to get Pokemon Bank for my daughter and her one Pokemon game (the one I gave her).

If its the one listed on the Pokemon Bank page on Bulbapedia then its before September 30, 2014.

...what the hell is all this about Twitch playing Pokemon? Somebody explain, because the Internet is so not helping right now.

Some guy made a program that translates commands in the twitch comments such as up, down, left, right, a, b into an emulator so the game is controlled my the people commentating.

Someone set up an emulator that essentially takes commands from the chat area of a twitch.tv stream. Everyone goes nuts typing "up" or "down" or what have you, and the emulator will accept the commands based off whether its in Democracy (a lot of people trying to go left, it's more likely to be chosen) and Anarchy (random trolly bits more likely to make it through).

Red vs Blue is about to go down. :o

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Just as soon as we've listened to Bulbasaurs cry first, for courage.

Annnnnnnnnd dead. :shifty:

All Terrain Venomoth is actually trending worldwide on Twitter after it beat Dragonite! :o

I have watched this for a few minutes.

How can anyone even pick out when the important stuff happens? I sat in there for a little while and all they did was move Red around a room and look at menus.

I mean I just saw them fighting Lorelei and they accidentally switched out Zapdos for Nidoking and started spamming Surf on Lapras so I get the appeal of it, I just can't figure out how people are tracking the good shit.

Some people are following it and posting live updates to reddit. I assume everyone else is like me and just catches the good stuff occasionally, but usually just sees Red being moved in circles.