Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I think the Herthome one is the prevolution of Chansey. The Riolu egg is from a woman in some cave. Not sure where though. Not sure the clock setting will work either for Drifloon but it's worth a shot.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the Riolu thing is on Iron Island which you get to on a ship from Canalave City. You have to go through the cave in some double battles.

I got my thing going anyway so if you can get online I can trade you a Drifloon.

Edited by TheEllisComplex

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Drifloon you can edit your click, but you will still need to wait a while. There's something like a 12 hour difference, so to get Drifloon on Friday I think would need to set your clock to like 11:59 in the morning, and wait 12 hours or so. I think it's something along those lines.

I'm pretty sure you can if it's in the standard dex and it's a trainer trade like this would be. Only differences are GTC where you can't ask for something unless you've seen it and if you want stuff from National Dex before you get it. Then it blocks you from doing it, or so Benji/J told me whenever I asked for Kanto starters early in the game.

If we're going to trade I have several Pokemon I need for my dex, if you (or anyone else for that matter) have any then I would very much like them:

Bastiodon

Cherrim

Ambipom

Dirfblim

Lopunny

Mismagius

Honchkrow

Purugly

Skuntank

Rapidash (Though I think I might have on on my LeafGreen that I can migrate)

Sudowoodo

Blissey

Raichu (Again, LeafGreen possibility)

Gabite

Snorlax (LG)

Hippowdon

Azumarill

Drapion

Lumineon

Mantine

Abomasnow

Weavile

45- Burmy

46- Wormadam

47- Mothim

53- Combee

Those I think are kinda rare but there should be some trainers around with them. Burmy and Combee are honey tree pokemon. Wormadam and Motham are the evolutions to Burmy, depending on gender.

65- Drifloon - Like I said in earlier posts, availbile on fridays outside valley windworks.

80- Barboach - Some fish, so it's around somewhere if you fish for it.

102- Chatot - Someone on the game has one availible for trade.

139- Milotic -One of the Elite 4 has it.

Legendaries are in the caves in the lakes.

Roark's in the mine at the bottom just out of the city. I think I should get back on my DS and playing Diamond, but my 'copy of Diamond' doesn't seem to want to allow me to trade, even though it should work. It doesn't. Are there any other requirements I need to trade? Can someone list the requirements to trade please >_<

Maybe my Pearl game will be different and allow it.