Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have any of the Pokemon that I need from that list a page or two back I may trade you one of my bred Chimchars, only because you are the great and wonderful Katooooooosya.

Could you post an updated list of the ones you still need? Or do you still need all of them?

I could probably get you a fair few of them if you like.

Still need all from that list so any help you can provide will be warmly recieved.

Looks like you can't be bothered evolving a lot of things :P

I know for certain I can get you Sudowoodo, Azumarill, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Purugly, and I can probably do Mantine too.

Edited by DoubleX

Anyone know whereabouts in Diamond I get Toxic from? Assuming there is one. I miss having a Toxic guy in my team.

If so, is it a repeating one like the ones you can buy from the Game Corner, or is there only one instance?

Someone a few pages back asked about the good rod - I can't find ANY of the things...

I found the guy who gives it to you, but I can't remember where for the life of me anymore. Just... some random NPC with a fishing hat somewhere in one of the earlier towns.