Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

41 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Huh. I don't really like any of these starters. Snivy gets the nod because it's my favorite color, I guess.

Snivy, and it's whole evolution line really, has swagger. Just the look of it, it has this cocky attitude to it. Tepig is cute and I like that Pignite looks like it has a singlet on but Emboar is a but of a mess visually. Oshawott I can't shake the feeling of it just looking very childish, that doesn't carry through the rest of the line though.

20 minutes ago, Sousa said:

I don't know if I have another Flapple apple or not, but I think I have the fossils you need and can definitely breed you a Stonjourner.

Only giving up Zacian for a Zamazenta but I'll trade and trade back so you have it in the dex if you want!

You get your save back then? I saw your tweet about your SD card maybe being busted.

And whilst I'm here, starter/Go talk since it's the CD today, shiny Piplup line is so redundant. At least it's more pronounced once you get to Empoleon but you can barely tell the difference between the normal/shiny versions of Piplup and Prinplup.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

You get your save back then? I saw your tweet about your SD card maybe being busted.

Saves are stored on the console directly, so it ended up not mattering fortunately. Redownloaded Pokemon last night and everything is as it should be!

@The Kraig I've Stonjourner and Flapple and Arctozolt. I'll give Arctozolt a Fossilized Dino, and you can easily find a Fossilized Fish in Shield (go to the two diggers by the nursery in the Wild Area and pay them and eventually you'll dig one up) to combine with that to get Arctovish. And then I'll briefly send Zacian to visit. Lemme know when you're ready!

1 minute ago, Sousa said:

Saves are stored on the console directly, so it ended up not mattering fortunately. Redownloaded Pokemon last night and everything is as it should be!

@The Kraig I've Stonjourner and Flapple and Arctozolt. I'll give Arctozolt a Fossilized Dino, and you can easily find a Fossilized Fish in Shield (go to the two diggers by the nursery in the Wild Area and pay them and eventually you'll dig one up) to combine with that to get Arctovish. And then I'll briefly send Zacian to visit. Lemme know when you're ready!

MY BODY IS READY. Gonna use 3366 for trading code.

• Admin
On 08/01/2020 at 15:54, Bobfoc said:

There's a Pokémon-themed Nintendo Direct tomorrow. It's expected to cover DLC for Sword and Shield mainly, and new game announcements don't seem to be considered likely. A Let's Go version of Gold and Silver would be wonderful, though.

Just to follow up on this: 

2 gyms into White and I'm still not wow'd by any pokemon. My whole team aside from my starter is up for switches the moment I find something more interesting.

56 minutes ago, Jericode said:

@=BK= what's your team like?

Servine lvl 21

Panpour lvl 16

Blitzle lvl 17

Roggenrola lvl 21

Pidove lvl 19

Purrloin lvl 17

• 4 months later...

Last week of lockdown has gotten me super into Pokemon Sword, which I've owned since February and barely played. If anyone can send me a few Shield exclusives it would be much appreciated :P

I never understand how people hack these games, but I've had three shinies holding Master Balls come through doing Surprise Trades. All the Original Trainers are website links so they're blatantly not legit but I'm not complaining :shifty:

Make that four, and it's an exact duplicate of one I already had :lol:

There is a youtuber called KingK who makes in-depth retrospective videos on every generation of Pokemon games. So far he has done the first and second generations. He only talks about the original games and says that he will cover all the remakes in a seperate video. Really worth checking out.

• Like 2

Got about 50-60 left of the Pokedex to finish on Sword, I think a good batch missing are Shield exclusives or Raids I'm just having bad luck finding. If anyone wants to help me out with getting it finished ahead of the DLC, let me know, it'll be much appreciated.

Have to say I think they're doing a great job at making it easier to make competitive Pokemon. You can even alter which stats get nature boosts now, even though it doesn't change the nature itself. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's another Pokemon Direct next week, I'm assuming they'll announce a new main series game of some sort since it's getting it's own reveal. Hopefully Gen 4 remakes.

One thing I kinda want them to do is go back and give regional forms to other pokemon from existing regions, ORAS would have been perfect for it with the two contrasting harsh weather conditions.

I wonder how much content the new Pokémon Snap will have. The first game has a cult following, but it wasn't a whole lot to it.

I reckon I could get back into mainline Pokémon games if they decided to be ruthless and not being back any old Pokémon. Just keep it to 151 new creatures and do some more interesting things with the core gameplay. That probably isn't a popular opinion, though.