Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Does it? Not being argumentative, just curious because I looked it up (didn't realise it was TV) and the trailer just looks like another bog standard series of the show. What's so special about it?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
7 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Does it? Not being argumentative, just curious because I looked it up (didn't realise it was TV) and the trailer just looks like another bog standard series of the show. What's so special about it?

Basically he's actually going for it rather than dicking around; I suppose that would be the tl;dr.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Kraig said:

Real talk, troops. The Sword/Shield DLC, is it worth it? Payday on the horizon.

Pay_Day_IV.png

My missus said its about 10-12 extra hours of gameplay and generally decent.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe? What sort of Pokemon do I need to be competivive in terms of the mons themselves, CP, moves etc? Having a quick skim over one of these raid counter guides and I have some of the guys listed but I dunno if the ones I have are any good.

Also, reminder, Magikarp community day! This I don't have massive need of since I already have a lot of Magikarp candy from the buddy system, as well as some shinies from a past increased spawn event. Can't hurt to try and get a really good IV one and max out on the CP with all the spare candy.

Also also, Dragon week was neat. Didn't get too much in the way of Gibles or Deino's but got a lot of Dratinis and Bagons. Got me a shiny Dratini and a random Trapinch. I didn't mean to get the Trapinch actually, I meant to tap on a Staryu that spawned next to it as I remember hearing there was increased shiny chance for that but I guess that's for Enigma week. That doesn't seem as interesting, will be keeping an eye out for that shiny Staryu.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the Crown Tundra release date and some more details on what's in it. There was a "leaked" list I saw a while back that didn't look like it was adding many, hopefully it's wrong.

I need to go back and finish the Isle of Armor Dex at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got a box worth on Home if you can trade on there. If not I can try and sort it tomorrow.

If its an issue of just finding them, they live up the hill from the stone circle where the evolution stones spawn. Has about a 10% spawn rate, can be hard to spot because they're about the same height as the grass.

I think I may have solved it by getting Home and switching one from Lets Go Pikachu, but thanks anyway.

My issue was very much based on my team being Level 40, and not being able to catch anything over L50 even if I had been able to somehow get through all the wild non-Dittos!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've probably had my allotted amount of EWB wisdom recently, but as you might have seen from the Nintendo thread I've bought a Switch for the kids for Christmas. I'm looking to get a Pokemon game for them, and was looking at Sword or Shield, but then saw that Let's Go Eevee (and Pikachu) feature co-op multiplayer, the old animated setting, plus Eevee is my daughters favourite anyway. Is there any sensible reason for me to not just get that?