The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

What are the most fun games to play online, with multiple consoles in the room (LAN party style) ?

I've got Halo3 (Shooting) and PGR3 (Driving) lined up, can anyone suggest games from other genres with exceptionally good XBOX Live multiplayer OR system link modes?

No, LL sniped you. Then you tossed in the grenade. We lost due to your TK's.

I seem to recall a thread over it but a search yeilded nothing so i'll take it here. What do I speak of? Why the XBLA Goldeneye of course! The rumours have reared their collective heads once more.

On sale Wednesday, the latest issue of Xbox World 360 blows open Rare's retooled classic with never-seen shots and hands-on details. How different is it? What improvements have been made? What does it feel like on the 360 pad? And how can we make sure this incredible remake does see the light of day? Xbox World 360 tells all.

Oh, and here's the completed jigsaw. (Think it looks good? Wait until you see the rest of the shots... including one great little joke on the title screen.)

Xbox World 360. Wednesday 27th February.

Get ready to don battle armour - because we're taking it to The Man.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/artic...98&site=xbw

Edited by Lrrr of the Planet Omicron Persei 8

The headset I got with the 360 plugs directly into the base of the control pad. I doubt it has an adaptor to be used for other purposes, if thats what you're looking for.