The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So Ruki you have a girlfriend who plays WoW eh? ...Can she medically walk on her own or is she confined to her room until the town's forklift is done moving some crates?

Why can't you Hellfire?

Because I got bored and kicked everyone off my friends list. I'm much too lazy to add people back on now. :(

Yesterday at work I was reading a PC magazine, and read an article on Fallout 3 (I'm productive!). And wow, the game just sounds more and more amazing, and it looks like there will be consequences for your actions, right from the beginning too!

Pre-ordered Fable 2 (So I'll have a pub games code I don't need :shifty:), Fallout 3, and Saints Row 2.

And fuck, I just realized....Infinite Undiscovery is coming out in like a week. I need to beat LO now, or it'll never get beaten. But I just downloaded a certain PC game.....rawr!

Edit: Finished LO disk 3. To anyone who has beaten it, what is a good level to be at at the start of disk four? I think my highest is.....34-35. And how long is the last disk?

Edited by Ruki

I don't remember what lvl I was at the end of disc 3, disc 4 is long IF you do all the side quests which I'd recommend especially if you want achievements or spells or whatever. I was around 50ish near the end and you'll get to 70 or so if you do that really long temple side dungeon. I seriously spent so many extra hours wondering around trying and doing all the side quests. that fight club like place is a good one.