The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

The quiz stuff should be coming in the Spring. Netflix is for the yanks only, although a similar deal with something like LoveFilm is a possibility, not heard anything about it thus far though.

And fuck renting, if you're going that route, wait until we get a few copies traded in at work and I'll borrow it.

Add me to the list of unfortunates - my 360 died tonight after two years. Already signed up to get it sent back, but it'll be midweek, I guess, before I get the labels and all that.

At least it's free - otherwise I'd be considering paying for a new one.

If it's knackered beyond repair, what's the likelihood of me getting a more up to date machine for a replacement? Specifically, one with an HDMI socket on it? :P

If you do it online, you can ask for it. When I sent mine in a few months ago, I knew I'd be getting a different console so I asked for one with a BenQ drive and got it. Holy shit, compared to the old drives that thing is near-silent. Scared the fuck out of me a few dozen times during loads because usually silent drive = disc unreadable error and I'm about to lose all my progress <_<

Whenever, I just figured since you weren't on Gears just now it'd be later >_>

I just said RB since I think it's the only other multi game people might be interested in. I have SD as well, but whatever :P