The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

AD, I should be getting it in the mail this week, I will play it anytime. I loved the first game, but the Ms. will never play with me since I always win and she knows if I try to tank it for her.

Is this the one where it's like a game-show, with pictures from scenes in movies and stuff?

I played a demo but forget the actual name of it. It might be fun for EWB games if it's cheap but fuck getting the buzzers and stuff.

If AD had informed us of his desire to play a week ago you could have bought it at GS for £20 (like I assume he Dragsy did) but he didn't, caus he's an asshole.

Not really a game show, just a simple scoring system with the use of avatars really. Only game show type one I've played is Buzz on the PS2. Pictures, quotes, video clips, audio clips and whatnot from films though, yes.

I got it for Christmas, Ellis. Well actually my parents bought me the first game so they went and exchanged it for BOS which happened to be in the post-Christmas sale at Gamestation. Win.

Edited by AD

Game only is £25 at PLAY. Can you have a mix of local and online players? You could have AD and Dragsy on the one system and mix in Kaney and Zero for a full foursome.