The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I like that they let you sample the the customization stuff (thank god it doesnt take 30 seconds to load a t-shirt anymore <_<), but the demo felt a bit of a let down. I may as well have just played the first one, with the exception with dragging the ramps around - which, by the way, I hope isn't as prominent a feature as in THPS, I just don't find it as fun. And you know some dicks online are going to move stuff around and glitch about. I prefer trying to do well with what the designers gave me. Dragging a ramp across a bit so you can land on a rail is one thing, but you just know some of those guys online are going to be fucking around and stacking shit up and ruining it >_>

What time are you cocks playing GTA at tonight? It had better be after around 11:30 PM. :(

Oh, and I've been looking for Left 4 Dead every single time I've been out since Boxing Day, and I cannot fucking find it ANYWHERE, in Toronto of all places. I have tomorrow off though, so I'll check out around the mall near my apartment and see what I can find.

And how's the Skate 2 demo? I was downloading it last night, but opted to sleep and watch a movie in my room as opposed to falling asleep with nothing and keeping my laptop hooked up to my 360. So, I'm downloading it now while I'm at work.

Thanks to Top Gear, if anything on GTA I feel like getting a little convoy together and driving from one side of the map to the other, perhaps occasionally stopping to take in a sight or two or engage in a mini race or donut session.

Perhaps we should do this to reacquaint ourselves since we haven't played in ages! Maybe some other multiplayer too, I need achievements. :shifty: