The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It's happened ladies and gentlemen, the three rings of death. <_< I've read and watched up on how to fix, but I wanted to get advice here as well. I'm sure someone else here has gotten these little bastard rings before and fixed it, so, have at it.

PM me and I can give you my AIM or my e-mail address, which ever you prefer. I don't mind responses in the thread, but I don't want to shift through a lot of dribble just to get to some factual knowledge, please and thank you!

Hey, way to come across as a condescending prick. I hear taking the faceplate off and jabbing around inside the disc tray with a fork for a while usually gets the job done.

So, GoW2 patch and some new achieves including doing Horde rounds 1-10 on each of the Flashback maps (i.e the one you got free if yo bought the game new). Not that any of you care about that game anymore though. It would be nice to play again though!

Hey Zero, it's happening again!

I would like a reason to have spent the money on the spec ed. Totally putting the gun up on Ebay, it's fetching like 80 quid last time I checked.

As in, the in game gun? I thought you'd used it?

I didn't think you got the real gun.

Edited by Marlon King Ellis

I'm home. Anything being played tonight?

I tried to grab Skate today but apparently Gamestop gets it in tommorow so I just grabbed NBA 2K9 instead but Ill get Skate as well.

How is 2K9, anyway? I heavily considered getting it for a while.

Great at what it is. Its not life changing but its the best basketball game on the market by leaps and bounds.

So, GoW2 patch and some new achieves including doing Horde rounds 1-10 on each of the Flashback maps (i.e the one you got free if yo bought the game new). Not that any of you care about that game anymore though. It would be nice to play again though!

Hey Zero, it's happening again!

I would like a reason to have spent the money on the spec ed. Totally putting the gun up on Ebay, it's fetching like 80 quid last time I checked.

As in, the in game gun? I thought you'd used it?

I didn't think you got the real gun.

Discount!

And he was being a prick with the whole "I'm not sifting through you guys dribbling when I NEED MY IMPORTANT ANSWERS" thing.