The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Homefront's a funny one, it got massively mixed reviews. Apparently the story is pretty short and nothing to write home about, but the multiplayer has some interesting wrinkles. Although I doubt there's too many people playing it. Battlefield is a lot of fun, both single and multiplayer. In fact, I'd probably take BBC2 over CoD, bit more strategic, especially if you can get a decent bunch of people to play.

Ended up getting BC2. I really enjoy Homefronts Battle Point system, and I had fun with the demo. But I figure that I can play the demo anytime I want (at least until/if it cuts me off from playing it once I reach a certain level). Ended up getting BC2 new so that I got the map pack and other stuff. Now to completely suck at another FPS :w00t:

Ended up getting BC2. I really enjoy Homefronts Battle Point system, and I had fun with the demo. But I figure that I can play the demo anytime I want (at least until/if it cuts me off from playing it once I reach a certain level). Ended up getting BC2 new so that I got the map pack and other stuff. Now to completely suck at another FPS :w00t:

You made a wise decision. Bad Company 2 is incredible in every way, just make sure to go through the single player on the hardest difficulty if you're into that, because it's very short otherwise. :/

Actually started it on normal. I suck so normal is Plenty hard for me <_<. Am enjoyig multiplayer though. Managed to unlock the 12x scope for recon. Now to just eventually work on the other kits, but I enjoy sniping too much to start at it.

Anybody else have it that would wanna play sometime?

So my friend let me borrow Catherine, and so far I really don't know what to think of the game. Some of the long sequences of anime don't interest me and the puzzles are starting to get very repetitive. I'm mainly pushing myself through this because I expect the payoff will be worth it. Probably a one time play through game for me at this rate.

The new Driver game has a multiplayer demo! I shall download it when I get home and we can drive cars and stuff!

Also: Ellis! I played another level of EDF without you! I think I only have one level left :o

I didn't end up downloading it! I downloaded the Bodycount demo...played it for 3 minutes and was done with it.

Then I played more Catherine! What a fun game....will be hard to get every level a gold rating.