The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I’m 50% complete and I don’t want to get any further because thinking about completing this game makes me sad. 

This is how I felt about God Of War and yeah, I'm having the same feelings about Spider-Man as well. At the same time though, it is nice to finish a game every once in a while and have what felt like a complete experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Charming af

Awesome!

I started playing it last night, just got to the first city after leaving the home town. The monster designs are wonderful. Really enjoying the music too. Combat could be a little quicker, I think.

16 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Awesome!

I started playing it last night, just got to the first city after leaving the home town. The monster designs are wonderful. Really enjoying the music too. Combat could be a little quicker, I think.

Considering mechanics in Persona 5 and remakes of Final Fantasy games that allow you to go through fights quickly/speed up, it does feel a little on the slow side.

On the subject of Spider-Man.....

Spoiler

#RIP SterlingGrape. You will be missed.

Also, I spend way too much time reading the in-game Twitter 😄

I went ahead and bought Spider-Man digitally since the storm will make it a pain to get to GameStop.

18 hours ago, Apsham said:

I got the platinum in it last night. Spider-Man wasn't just an amazing game, it was essentially everything I've wanted a superhero piece of media to be.

This. A million times this. Spider-Man is amazing. 

Spider-Man is awesome but I'm pretty sure I'm never going to use any suit outside of the classic unless there's a  90's animated one or something.