The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

4 hours ago, JeReindeer said:

Everyone should get Ultimate Chicken Horse.

Yes! I have it and don’t really get to play it. I’d love to get some EWB folks doing online play.

Separately, I’ve finally dug into Hitman 2 after having it a month or so. I’m loving it. Just finished the Miami mission (yeah, it’s early on) and it was a ton of fun to just explore and find opportunities.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Josh to the World said:

Yes! I have it and don’t really get to play it. I’d love to get some EWB folks doing online play.

Separately, I’ve finally dug into Hitman 2 after having it a month or so. I’m loving it. Just finished the Miami mission (yeah, it’s early on) and it was a ton of fun to just explore and find opportunities.

I've just played the first training mission like 10 times :lol:

• Like 1

Spiderman is fun. It looks great, web-slinging is amazing, combat is solid, good story so farz 

But I’m glad I was able to borrow it rather than buy it. As fun as it is, it’s sort of repetitive. Not sure it would have been a game I would have wanted to spend 60 on.

But again, it is really cool.

Spiderman is fun. It looks great, web-slinging is amazing, combat is solid, good story so farz 

But I’m glad I was able to borrow it rather than buy it. As fun as it is, it’s sort of repetitive. Not sure it would have been a game I would have wanted to spend 60 on.

But again, it is really cool.

• Like 1

I do get a bit annoyed when a game arrives on a PS Plus freebie that I have already.

For those who have the Spider-Man DLC, make sure you 100% the second chapter for a swish suit based on the Spider-Verse film, cel-shaded graphics and all.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Josh to the World said:

Hitman 2 is so goddamn fun, ya’ll. I really love taking my time, exploring, minimizing the actual kills, and pulling off the weirder assassinations.

What I did was play the first time through each level blind... doing any story things I stumble upon. Then re-playing the level, actively doing the story missions. 

Now I am going through the levels and being a murderer instead of a hitman. Guards? Dead. Person in an outfit I need? Dead. Walking down the hallway and I see you? Dead.